EUDOMAINSAFE PRIVACY & COOKIES POLICY
This policy was last updated on 11/10/2018.
It is really important that you check and read this privacy and cookies policy (Policy) carefully before using the websites www.businessm8.com and www.eudomainsafe.co.uk (together the websites) or subscribing for any of the services advertised on our websites (services).
You will be asked to confirm that you accept the Associate Terms & Conditions when you register for any of our services.
Who we are and how to contact us
The websites are owned and operated by BusinessM8 Limited. EUdomainSAFE is a trading style of BusinessM8 Limited (EUdomainSAFE/we/us/our) a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 07034275. Our registered office address is Ash House, Cook Way, Taunton TA2 6BJ, United Kingdom. Our VAT number is GB 118 0642 36.
We are registered as a ‘data controller’ with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office under number ZA242215.
Our (true) commitment to privacy
When we say we are committed to maintaining the privacy of your personal information, we truly mean it. We do not make any money by selling or commercially exploiting personally identifiable information – and we promise that we never will. If we think that any of the data we have collected would be of interest to another organisation, we may share it with them – but only once it has been anonymised in accordance with regulatory guidelines so that it cannot identify you personally.
Changes to this Policy
If we need to make any changes to this Policy or do anything else that involves your personal information, we will notify you in advance by email, explain why and set out your options in advance.
The personal information we may hold about you
We aim to keep the amount of personal information that you have to give to us and that we collect about you to a minimum.
Personal information provided by you
- If you are an individual, any details you provide to us (or any details that your employer provides to us in respect of any user account) when you subscribe to any of our services
- If you complete one of our voluntary surveys, the answers or responses that you give
- Any correspondence between you and us by email or any other means
Information collected by us
- Details of how you use our websites and services
- The type and mobile operating system of the device used to access our websites and services
- Technical information about your device such as the type of mobile device you use, a unique device identifier (for example, your device's IMEI number or the MAC address of the device's wireless network interface, mobile network information, your mobile operating system, and the type of mobile browser you use
How we use your personal information
You should never be surprised by the way we use your personal information.
Personal information provided by you
- To create your account and enable you to access and use our services
- To communicate with you regarding your account, support queries and use of our services
- To provide you with information about our other products or services
- To enable you to access our websites and services securely
- To understand the types of devices being used to access our websites and services so that we can be sure we are investing time and effort in the right way
- To understand how our websites and services are used so that we can improve and optimise them
- To get feedback from you on your experience of using our websites and services
Disclosure of your personal information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information:
- With any third party payment services used by us for the purpose of processing payments in respect of our services (which do not provide us with access to your payment details)
- In the case of any technical data and data about how you use our websites and services, with analytics providers
- With any prospective seller or buyer of vatmate’s business or assets under strict confidentiality obligations
- With any buyer of vatmate’s business or assets
How your personal information is processed and stored
We use servers based in the UK in order to host our websites and services. Except as may be required by law or any court order, the providers of those servers will not disclose, move, access or use any personal information relating to you unless we tell them to do so.
How long your personal information is kept for
If you have registered to use any of our services, we will keep your personal information on our servers for as long as you continue to subscribe for those services and for a period of two years after your account has been closed.
In relation to any personal information collected about you as a result of accessing and browsing our website, we will not keep your personal information for any longer than 12 months (however you should note that certain cookies, as identified below, may be stored on your device for longer than this).
Security of your personal information
Our websites and services use Secure Hash Algorithm 2 (SHA-2) security certificates that are issued by Starfield Technologies to encrypt the transmission of information over our websites and services.
Despite measures, unfortunately the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to:
- Ask us not process any personal information about you for marketing purposes by not ticking certain boxes when providing your information to us, unsubscribing from our emails, changing your email marketing preferences or contacting us directly
- Ask us to correct or delete any personal information about you which is incorrect
- Access the personal information held about you in accordance with data protection law
- Complain about how we have processed your personal information to the UK Information Commissioner’s Office
We use small text files called cookies which are stored on your device and used to distinguish you from other users of our websites and services. Cookies are necessary for security purposes and for providing us with analytical information that we can use to improve and optimise our websites and services
You can find out more about cookies and how to manage and delete them at All About Cookies (a third party website over which we have no control).
The cookies that our website may use are as follows:
Description & Further information
These cookies are used by the Google Analytics service to identify you as a unique user, how you came to visit our websites or services, which pages or windows you visited and how long you spent on each page or window.
Description & Further information
|e78c173ff72308463af30622a2d57973 or similar||current browsing session||required for the software on our website that ensures our compliance with the EU Privacy Directive|